Mullafarry, Co. Mayo
Consolidation and partial restoration of a detached three bay two storey over part raised basement Georgian Glebe House designed in 1815 and built in 1820
Client: Mayo County Council
- Bourke Builders carried out the 1st phase of stabilisation works which conserved the roof and chimney stacks.
- Architectural details were reproduced and reclaimed materials were sourced from various locations.
- Mayo Council who acquired the building intends to develop the building into a tourist attraction in the future.
- The restoration of the house was featured by the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage and in a number of publications.