Site Engineer- For project in Housing (10 units)
Immediate fill- 3 month contract
About the Role :
As Site Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Setting-out of Foundation and blockwork
• Reading and interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc
• Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
• Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
• Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
A degree in Civil Engineering
• Proven record of working in similar roles
• Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
• Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
• Ability to work as part of a team
We are a family run business, and have been in the industry for 50+ years and pride ourselves on the quality of our work. We like to think we have a great team of people and your ability to work as a part of this team is essential.